Every parcel of land – whether a city lot, a transportation corridor, or a farm field – has a history and a future. HPI’s specialists assist in planning for the future while documenting the past.
Services HPI provides include:
- • Archival Research, Archaeological Documentary Studies and Resource Assessments
- • Archaeological Surveys
- • Historic Structures Studies
- • Interpretive Exhibits, Educational Programs/Publications
- • National Register of Historic Places Nominations and HABS/HAER Recordation
- • Municipal and County Consultation
- • EA and EIS Compliance
HPI is certified as both WBE and DBE by multiple agencies and within several states.