Every parcel of land – whether a city lot, a transportation corridor, or a farm field – has a history and a future. HPI’s specialists assist in planning for the future while documenting the past.
Services HPI provides include:
- Archival Research, Archaeological Documentary Studies and Resource Assessments
- Archaeological Surveys
- Historic Structures Studies
- Interpretive Exhibits, Educational Programs/Publications
- National Register of Historic Places and HABS/HAER Nominations
- Municipal and County Consultation
- EA and EIS Compliance
HPI is certified as both WBE and DBE by multiple agencies and within several states.